The Most Common Reasons for Clogged Drains in Surrey
Posted in Clogged Drains
Are you facing plumbing issues or clogged drains problem? Do you live in Surrey County and are trying to find reputable plumbing services? For hiring the services of one of the best plumbing companies in Surrey, you require to identify the problem areas and then call the experts.
Experts at 911PlumbingHeating.com help you to be aware of the problems, before they arise. In this post, we would discuss some common causes of clogged drains:
- Fat and grease – If you have the habit of pouring fatty and greasy liquids down your drain, there is full chance of clogging. As the fats stick to the drain pipes and over the time the build-up is quite heavy. This may choke your pipe completely. It is better to be extra cautious about the things you flush down the drain to avoid the risk of clogging.
- Lots of hair – Large quantity of hair can also cause blocked drains. If you are not cleaning your bathrooms and kitchen drains periodically, all the fallen hair and soap residues can stick to the drain pipe walls and block the water flow. So, it is advisable to clean your shower drains and kitchen drains regularly to remove hair and other residues. You can also arrange periodic cleaning by experienced plumbers in Surrey on annual contract basis.
- Poor house structure – If your house or drainage system is not well-built, it can lead to clogged drains and other structural issues. For example, low-quality installation such as cheap pipe material, poorly installed drainage system, etc. Best plumbers in Surrey can help you rectify such serious issues and provide excellent solutions for clogged drains.
- Natural calamities – Heavy rainfall with flooded drains and gutters can become a major cause for blocked home drain pipes. If your home surroundings are filled with leaves, litter or debris, it can lead to blockage of the outer drain pipes and subsequently block the inner pipes as well. Similarly, a great storm can also play havoc and litter the surroundings with dirt and debris, blocking major drain pipes.
- Broken pipes – A broken drain pipe could stop the flow of water and collapse the entire drainage system. Such busted pipes are caused due to wear and tear (old pipes), poor quality installation or intrusion of tree roots inside the pipes.
Look for signs such as strange gurgling sounds from the toilet section of your house, bad odor near the drain pipe area, polluted water discharging from the drains, slow draining of water in the kitchen sink, etc. All these are warning signals that your drainage system is not working properly. A blocked drain issue (inside or outside) is an annoying matter and can cause real inconvenience if not addressed quickly.
Residents of Surrey can find quality plumber in Surrey. Your search for the best plumbing company in Surrey ends with 911plumbingheating.com. If you are looking for reliable services, reasonable quotes, and 24×7 availability, contact us. We provide all kinds of emergency services and best repair work by expert professionals. No wonder, we are one of the best plumbing companies in Surrey!