Your West Kelowna Plumbers
Is it time to call a plumber? Make 911 Plumbing Heating Drainage, LTD. your go-to service team of plumbers West Kelowna. Contact us at (250) 801-0911 for immediate assistance. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
Unlike regular plumbing companies 911 Plumbing and Heating serves between the borders of Kelowna and West Kelowna, which means it does border plumbing.
At 911 Plumbing, Heating & Drainage, LTD., we are committed in offering an exceptional experience to each of our customers. We’re happy to serve residents in the greater West Kelowna area, providing them with 100% customer satisfaction. In addition to fixing plumbing problems, we also want our customers to be well informed. Any questions or concerns you may have, our friendly and knowledgeable technicians can assist you. Count on to become your West Kelowna plumber today!
Read what your neighbours in West Kelowna are saying about us in our customer reviews!
What are the benefits of water leak detection services?
Water leak detection is quite advantageous among our Kelowna Plumbing Services. Some benefits include:
- Catching a leak in its early stages. When a leak is left untreated, it can quickly escalate into a burst pipe. By having a water leak detection service done, you can avoid this emergency all together.
- Saving you money. When leaks become severe, water can cause extensive damage in your home. By discovering leaks before they become worse can help cut down costs in fixing your home and pipes.
- Giving you peace of mind. When you know your system is running as it should, you earn the confidence that no unexpected problems will arise.
We can assist you in determining if you are in need of this service or any of our other services e.g. toilet repair and replacement. Contact 911 Plumbing, Heating & Drainage, LTD. for immediate service today.
What are signs you need professional drain cleaning?
Getting your drains professionally cleaned on a regular basis is one of the best ways to prevent major sewer and plumbing problems. 911 Plumbing, Heating & Drainage, LTD. offers effective drain cleaning services.
If you’re noticing any of these warning signs, it’s probably time for a professional drain cleaning in your home.
- You notice recurring clogs in your sink, shower, and tub drains.
- Your drains empty slowly.
- You smell sewer odours coming from your drains.
- More than one drain in your home is clogged at a time.
- You notice standing water near a floor drain.
When should you replace or repair your heater?
You probably don’t think about your water heater very much on a daily basis, but it will be the first thing on your mind when you step into an icy cold shower. If your water heater is not working properly, you and your family members will be uncomfortable very quickly. However, it’s important to make a wise decision about whether to repair or replace it.
First, you need to work with an honest and reliable company like 911 Plumbing, Heating & Drainage, LTD. We always provide free estimates, so we’ll let you know exactly how much it will cost to repair and replace your unit. One of our knowledgeable technicians will also provide guidance regarding whether repairing your water heater is your best option.
In general, it’s best to replace your heater if it’s about 10 years old. Although this costs more upfront, newer models are up to 20% more energy efficient. While talking about replacing, one of the best options is tankless water heater electric. A water heater that is leaking needs to be replaced. If you’re dealing with a broken thermostat or other small issue, a minor repair can get your unit working again.
Reliable plumbers are just a phone call away. Connect with 911 Plumbing Heating Drainage, LTD. at (250) 801-0911 today.
- Emergency Plumbing 24/7
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Heater
- Garbage Disposal Installation & Repair
- Faucets, Fixtures and Sinks
- Toilet Repair & Replacement
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Filtration Systems
- Showers & Tubs
- Water Leak Detection
- Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Tankless Water Heater
- Clogged Drains
- Clogged Toilets