Posted in Plumbing Repairs
Plumbing problem is a common issue many homeowners face quite frequently. Homeowners do not have the required knowledge or plumbing expertise and hence attempting a DIY would be foolishness on their part. Having insufficient knowledge about plumbing, they should hire professional plumbers in Surrey. This would solve the plumbing issue right away and save you as a homeowner from expensive repairs later.
Let’s look at some of the common signs that indicate you need to hire a plumber right away.
- Leaking Faucets: Water leaking from several faucets at the same time indicates a big problem that requires the help of professional plumbers in Surrey. They have the adequate knowledge and experience to find out the problem in a jiffy. Once they detect the problem, with their expertise can fix it promptly.
- Gurgling Sound: A gurgling sound when you run the dishwasher, laundry or use your toilet, indicates compromised or clogged drain that needs immediate attention. In such cases, you need to hire professional plumbing services in Surrey.
- Slow Draining: If you find your bathroom or kitchen sinks are taking a long time to drain, you need to take professional help for removing the clog. If your toilet, tub or sink takes a long time to drain, you should hire the pro instead of attempting to do it yourself. Trying the plumbing task without proper knowledge and tools could damage your pipes beyond repair.
- Sewage or Rotten Egg Smell: If your toilet smells of rotten eggs, it could mean a broken sewer pipe or vent below your house. If not fixed promptly the broken pipes or vents can result in an environmental problem which can damage your foundation.
- Reduced Pressure of Water: Reduced water pressure in your kitchen or bathroom indicates gunk buildup in the faucet aerator. After removing the residue from your faucet, if the pressure is not restored, it could be a big problem such as fractured pipes or eroded waterline. In such a situation it is best to hire a professional plumber for the task.
- The Sound of Water in the Pipes: The sound of water running in the pipes when the toilet is not in use indicates a leak in the toilet. Watch out for the brown or wet spots on the floors, ceilings, and It is essential to check the water meter for finding out whether it is spinning when not in use. If you hear water gushing into the toilet bowl, it could be a simple repair but hissing sound from the toilet could mean damage to the tank components. This means a big problem that requires professional help.
Hire the plumbing services of 911 Plumbing Heating Drainage Ltd. We offer all types of services related to plumbing like repair of the toilet, burst pipe, garbage disposal, tubs or showers. We even offer emergency plumbing services around the clock. For any kind of plumbing issue get in touch with us by calling at (604) 679-8000. We would promptly send you our adept plumbers.