Surrey Drain Cleaning Services
If you noticed your sinks are constantly clogged or have slow drains, your pipelines are in need of drain cleaning! Trust our expert plumbers to handle your drain cleaning services in Surrey. Call us at (604) 679-8000 for your free estimate. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
Over time, all property owners must invest in drain cleaning to extend the life of their pipes and to eliminate the buildup that accumulates over time. Rather than using hazardous commercial cleaning products that can damage your pipes and harm the environment, we recommend that you have our professionals look at your slow draining or clogged pipes to assess the problem and recommend the best possible solution.
We believe in helping our customers make educated plumbing decisions. It is important to learn the signs when a drain cleaning is necessary so that you know exactly when to schedule your appointment and why a cleaning is so important. If you suspect your drains need some upkeep, count on us to handle all of your Surrey drain cleaning services.
Read what your neighbours in Surrey are saying about us in our customer reviews!
What are some signs that you need drain cleaning?
You can easily tell if your drains are in need of a cleaning by looking for the signs. If you know what red flags to look for, you can prevent an expensive clog and backup that could have been avoided with the proper attention and servicing.
If you are not sure whether or not a drain cleaning is necessary, you do not have to crawl under your home or invest in expensive equipment to tell. Here are four signs that your drains are experiencing problems that may be cleared with a simple professional cleaning:
- Drains are slow: If your drains are slowly draining water, you are on the verge of experiencing a clog. The more buildup and debris that collects in the drain, the slower it will drain. The only way to fix the problem is to clean the drains to clear the obstruction and the grease that has solidified.
- Unpleasant smells coming from the drain: Do you smell something rotting coming from your drain? This means that old food, particles, or even a pest could be trapped in the drain leading to a foul odour. You can run hot water down the drain, but if this does not solve the problem, you will need a drain cleaning.
- Toilets are overflowing: Blockages in your drains can affect your toilets. If you cannot flush even a single piece of toilet paper and plunging is not working, you are in need of a cleaning.
- Water coming up from the drains: Drains are designed to direct water to your pipes and not to your sink basins. If water is coming up through your drains, there is a chance that objects are obstructing the pipes and need to be cleared.
What are the benefits of this service?
If you have noticed any of these red flags, it is time to call us immediately. By investing in a regular cleaning or scheduling a timely appointment when you spot problems, you can:
- Protect your drains and your sewer line from serious damage.
- Reduce the occurrences of frequent blockages.
- Save money by avoiding a catastrophe.
- Prevent water damage to your home and belongings.
What are easy ways to avoid clogs?
If you are in need of a drain cleaning, we can help, but we also want to help you extend the life of your plumbing system with the best practices. Clogs may not always be avoidable, but there are ways to reduce occurrences of clogs and blockages.
Here are 3 tips that can help you keep your drains obstruction free:
- Do not pour greases and oils down your drain as they will solidify and stick to your pipes.
- Never flush heavy paper products down your toilet as it will clog the sewer system.
- Pour boiling water down your sink once a week to melt anything sticking to pipes.
If you suspect a clog, call the experts from 911 Plumbing Heating Drainage, LTD. at (604) 679-8000 today.
- Emergency Plumbing 24/7
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Heater
- Garbage Disposal Installation & Repair
- Faucets, Fixtures and Sinks
- Toilet Repair & Replacement
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Filtration Systems
- Showers & Tubs
- Water Leak Detection
- Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Tankless Water Heater
- Clogged Drains
- Clogged Toilets