Your Coquitlam Plumber
Need a qualified plumber in Coquitlam? We have the tools and expertise to solve all of your plumbing problems. Schedule an appointment at (604) 679-8000. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
If you want to see a homeowner cringe, simply mention the word plumbing. Plumbing is generally viewed through negative lens. The truth is that when homeowners become proactive in monitoring their plumbing and have it serviced on a regular basis, they will find that the risk of having a plumbing emergency is diminished significantly.
At 911 Plumbing Heating Drainage, LTD., we advise our customers to have all of their plumbing inspected and serviced at least once per year. During these inspections, the technician will be able to detect any potential issues and address them before they become a problem. Our techs are equipped to diagnose and treat plumbing complications of every severity. Count on us to become your Coquitlam plumber today!
Read what your neighbours in Coquitlam are saying about us in our customer reviews!
What advantages does water leak detection services have?
One of the most costly and damaging issues associated with plumbing is a water leak. The damage can be substantial and the cost of repairs can become exorbitant. One thing that can help reduce the risk of damage due to a water leak is a water leak detection service. There are a number benefits associated with a water leak detection service.
Four important benefits of a water detection system are:
- Helps detect a leak before it becomes a costly issue. The earlier a leak is addressed, the less damage is done.
- Lowers the homeowner’s insurance premiums. Water damage is one the top insurance claims by homeowners.
- It is less expensive. Water leak services are generally less expensive than the deductible would be to cover the insurance claim to repair the water damage from a leak.
- Provides peace of mind. A leak detection service provides a certain level of confidence that allows a homeowner to rest easy.
Do you need professional drain cleaning?
Of all of the plumbing issues, the most common problem is a clogged or blocked drain. There are a number of reasons why drains become clogged; however, the most common causes are associated with pouring things down the drain that should be tossed in the wastebasket instead. Regardless of the cause, it will be important for a homeowner to determine when a professional drain cleaning is necessary.
Beyond pouring boiling hot water down the drain on a regular basis, homeowners should not attempt to unclog a drain on their own. Depending on the type of material used on the drain, a commercial drain cleaner may damage the pipes and the drain. When the drain become clogged, it is best to contact your plumber to have them perform a professional drain cleaning.
Some of the signs that a professional drain cleaning may be necessary are:
- A foul odour coming from the drain.
- Water draining slower than normal.
- Backflow coming through the drain.
When should you repair or replace your water heater?
Very rarely do homeowners give any serious consideration to their water heater until it becomes an issue. Like all other aspects of the plumbing in the home, the water heater should be regularly maintained and repaired or replaced when necessary.
Some easy to recognize signs that the water heater needs to be repaired or replaced are:
- Inconsistent water temperatures.
- Failure to heat water to the proper temperature.
- Signs of corrosion and rust.
- Visible signs of leaks.
By simply having the plumbing serviced on a regular basis, you will be able to lower the risk of major issues and expensive damage.
When you suspect issues with your plumbing, make 911 Plumbing Heating Drainage, LTD. your go-to plumbing team. We’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (604) 679-8000.
- Emergency Plumbing 24/7
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Heater
- Garbage Disposal Installation & Repair
- Faucets, Fixtures and Sinks
- Toilet Repair & Replacement
- Drain Cleaning
- Water Filtration Systems
- Showers & Tubs
- Water Leak Detection
- Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling
- Sewer Line Repairs
- Tankless Water Heater
- Clogged Drains
- Clogged Toilets